https://k3d.io/ -> Run k3s in Docker!
https://k3d.io/ k3d is a wrapper CLI that helps you to easily create k3s clusters inside docker. Nodes of a k3d cluster are docker containers running a k3s image. All Nodes of a k3d cluster are part of the same docker network.
-h, --help help for k3d --timestamps Enable Log timestamps --trace Enable super verbose output (trace logging) --verbose Enable verbose output (debug logging) --version Show k3d and default k3s version
- k3d cluster - Manage cluster(s)
- k3d completion - Generate completion scripts for [bash, zsh, fish, powershell | psh]
- k3d config - Work with config file(s)
- k3d image - Handle container images.
- k3d kubeconfig - Manage kubeconfig(s)
- k3d node - Manage node(s)
- k3d registry - Manage registry/registries
- k3d version - Show k3d and default k3s version
Last update: April 20, 2021